We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Exothermic Welding to our clients. These products are used to bond together one connecter with other molecularly. The products offered by us are manufactured using high grade raw material which is sourced from the most reliable vendors of the market. These products are manufactured keeping in mind the needs and requirements of our clients. The products that we offer to our clients are easy to handle and can be checked visually. These products are quality checked on various parameters by our experts so as to ensure that we deliver only good quality products to our clients. Offered products are in huge demand and are widely appreciated across the globe.
Approx. Rs 100 / Pack Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Pack|
|Output Current||0-100 (A), 100-200 (A)|
We offer our clients a wide range of Exothermic Welding to our clients. These products are manufactured using high grade raw material. These products are mainly used in bonding in which one conductor/connector gets molecularity bonded to the other conductor/connector. The products offered by us are available at the most affordable rates to our clients. These products are in huge demand across the world.
Listed below are the main features of these products:
• Molecular bonding of copper and other metals can be made
• Current carrying capacity becomes equal to or greater than the conductor
• Will not deteriorate with age
• Withstand repeated faults
• Can be checked visually
• No special skills and labor required
• Never loosen or corrode
• No external power is required for jointing
• Easy to handle
• Ideal for all earthing joints, strip joints, solid wire joints, rod joints, cable joints, wire and lug connections, cable and rail joints, continuity bonding and track circuiting, Grounding & bonding and lightning protection in power plants , substations , transmission line , refinery , industrial plant , commercial plants , telecommunication tower , building , housing etc.
Types of exothermic weld metals:
• A type Weld Powder : Used for connections involving all types copper wires, bus bars, steel to steel, rods or grounding rods ( T, X, L, etc.), thermal lugs connections. As per IEEE 837& UL 467 Std. tested, comply ASTM E8M, RDSO spec. RDSO/SPN/197/2008, TI/Spec/OHE/Exothermic bond/010
• B type Weld Powder : Used for making railway signaling bond (horizontal cable end tap to web rail, horizontal cable end tap to head rail, stud tap to web rail), comply AREA & ASTME8M Std. & RDSO spec. no. IRS:S: 103.
• C type Weld Powder : Used for connection with cast iron components.
• CP type Weld Powder : Used for making connection in cathodic protections as per ANSI/ASME B 31.4 / 31.8 Std.
Approx. Rs 2,500 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Density||1.68 to 1.85 g / cm3|
We offer a very vide range of graphite moulds used for exothermic welding. Comes in various sizes based on thickness, type and length of joints.
SABO-Graphite Mould can be used for more than 50 numbers of joint.
For every type and size of joint different graphite moulds are used. Exact sizes of the two metal / conductors for which the exothermic welding is required for selection of the mould and weld metal. Based on the joint size / type exothermic weld powder quantity is decided.
Approx. Rs 500 / Unit Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Unit|
|Minimum Order Quantity||2|