Approx. Rs 100 / Kilogram Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kilogram|
|Grade||Copper bonded / claded / coated|
Approx. Rs 1 Lakh / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Lighting Protection Material||Copper-Clad Steel|
|Size||130 m radius|
We are instrumental in offering ESE Lightning Protection System to our valued clients. Offered range is designed and developed in accordance with the clients needs and demands. Our team of experienced quality controllers evaluate the entire range as per industry laid parameters to gauge their safe dispatch and error free nature at the patrons end.
Model No. SABO LIVA LAP AX-210
Some features are:
· Active ESE early streamer emission air terminal SABO LIVA LAP AX-210 in accordance with latest NFC 17-102 2011 standard.
· Shaft GI/FRP/SS for raising air terminal minimum 3 m above the top of the structure to be protected
· Down conductor ≥ 25*2 mm copper strip
· Lightning counter of 6 digits IP65
· Test Link for disconnecting the down conductor and testing the earthing
· Earthing should be maintenance free tripod type of copper bonded steel rod
· Very high grade stainless steel material body, 1000mm long and 5 Kg nett weight with pointed tip
· Based on active early streamer emission principle and consists of ion generator
· Early streamer warning time of 82 MICROSECONDS
· Protection radius at 4 m height in Level IV area is 130 m
· METU electrical & electronics test report as per NFC 17-102 standard
· In each lightning conductor serial number, model no., CE mark, hologram & manufacturer name is available. Packed inside printed carton for each piece
· Every lightning conductor carry 30 years warranty. Certificate is issued from the manufacturer
· Internal last inspection report of manufacturer will be provided with every serial numbered lightning arrester, if required
· Sigma test report
· CE certification
· Designed as per NFC17-102 standard which meets all lightning conductor standards
· Suitable for all types of lightning discharges (negative, positive or lateral)
· No use of battery or power source is required
· Tested for 115 KA short circuit in HV test lab, triggering time and temperature -40 to +125 degree centigrade.
Approx. Rs 75,000 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Phase Type||Three Phase|
|Arrester Type||Station Type, Intermediate Type, Distribution Type|
Backed by a team of hardworking professionals, we have been able to bring forth an outstanding range of Class A Advanced ESE Lightning Conductor. Offered range of systems are fabricated at the most valued vendors end. Class A Lightning conductor / Arrester LAP-BX-175 provides protection radius of 109m from direct lightning strike from its installation.Specifications:
*Your information is safe with us.
Approx. Rs 2,200 / each Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 each|
|Length of Rod||80 mm|
|Is It Corrosion Resistant||Corrosion Resistant|
SABO maintenance free earth electrodes are manufactured considering its suitable for all types of soil, terrain, climatic conditions, etc. These comes in GI / Copper / Copper bonded rods of various dimensions and sizes.
We also manufacture Pipe in Pipe technology, Pipe in strip technology, Dual Pipe and Strip technology, copper bonded steel pipe electrode, copper bonded steel rods and copper electrodes.
Together with SABO-EREC our maintenance free earth electrodes provides very low resistance path for many years.
We also manufacture customised earth electrodes as per customer requirements and design.
Approx. Rs 2 Lakh / Piece(s) Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece(s)|
|Phase Type||Three phase|
|Arrester Type||Intermediate Type, Distribution Type, Station Type|
We are engaged in offering a wide range of Piezoelectric Lightning Protection System to our clients. These Class A Lightning protection system are in huge demand and are widely appreciated by our client across the globe. PEX-220 lightning arrester provides maximum protection radius from lightning strike of 188m, much more than any other ESE lightning conductor.
Lightning Protection System consists of following: